Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Recruitment Staff


Crista, Hillary, Kelly, Laura A, and Moira
Not Pictured: Laura H, and Katie 
Panhellenic Vice President of Membership- That's Me! My name is Crista Coven, and I was elected into my position by the Panhellenic Community last fall. Many people ask how I got into my job, well, it happened as much by accident as it could have. I wanted to join leadership in Fraternity and Sorority life as soon as I joined. I did little jobs around my chapter until I was chosen to be on Panhellenic Recruitment Staff my Sophomore year. I was the Recruitment Assistant (see below) for one year then smoothly transitioned into being the VP of Membership.
My job is to plan all the logistical operations of recruitment. I made the schedule, hired the staff, did the marketing, and trained the staff. It doesn't sound like much but what a job!

Panhellenic President- Laura Hinman. Laura's job during recruitment is to take care of all the chapter members and presidents, keep stress levels down and everyone happy!

Panhellenic Vice President of Accountability- Katie O'Neill. Katie's job during recruitment is to make sure all the national and local recruitment rules are being followed!

Recruitment Assistant- Kelly Sommers. Kelly is my right hand woman for all things recruitment. She keeps track of time, schedules, names, plans events, runs meetings and helps with almost everything!

Logistics Assistant- Moira Cain. Moira makes sure the computer system that organizes the recruitment structure is running properly. Also, she is super helpful with computer problems!

Rho Gamma Co-Coordinators- Laura Addy and Hillary Ross. Laura and Hillary plan the training for the Rho Gammas (see below) and make sure that they all know what they are doing. They also help with all other aspects of recruitment!
Rho Gamma's and Staff
Rho Gamma- A recruitment counselor. We have 70 of them who will be their for all the potential new members during recruitment and beyond. They have been trained on all things recruitment, sorority, Oregon, and leadership! They are leaders in the community and represent the Panhellenic community for us all! They are not members of their chapter during recruitment. They must stop talking to their sorority sisters, not wear any chapter apparel, and can not tell anyone what chapter they are in all to make sure they can support you in an unbiased way!

No comments:

Post a Comment